Time & Location
About The Workshop
Connecting with the visual landscape around us, breathing in the Earth that nourishes us, we find a quieting within where that feeling of connection translates into a Woven Tapestry Earth weaving. Engaging all the senses, we will learn to weave with many different textured techniques, simple tapestry forms, and incorporate different elements from the Earth itself to create a unique expressive wall hanging with layers of beauty.
If you have your own tapestry loom and shuttles, bring them with you .
If you want to purchase a loom with your registration, we offer the following options:
- Lost Pond 'Peeper'. 12" x 16" weaving area. Includes 1 shed stick and 2 shuttles. $45
- Willowdale. 25" x 19" weaving area. Includes a stand, 3 shuttles, 2 shed sticks, 1 comb, 1 heddle, $60
Please register before May 31 to be sure your loom arrives here in time.
Yarns and fibers will be provided but if you have special yummy fibers you want to use, you are welcome to bring them.
Lunch and snacks included.
Workshop Fee: $135
Instructor: Michelle Haselton, Lakes Basin Creations, Calpine, CA
- Earth Weaving Workshop$135$1350$0
- Earth Weaving + Lost Pond loom$180$1800$0
- Earth Weaving + Willowdale$195$1950$0